|
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Life ![]() Hello. Life had been pretty great for me. I'm managing my time quite well. There's time to be serious, there's time to enjoy. I really hope I could make it through the year. Yesterday, during English class, my teacher opened up a topic about judging others too quickly. Many ideas in my mind on why is that so. I just can't put it all in a sentence. Got to brainstorm more. Think more. Anyway, to me it's okay to judge others. Just don't judge them too quickly. They might have a better talent than what you think. Hidden talents are not obvious and appearance might be deceiving. Like some people, they might have gorgeous appearance but they have a serious attitude problem. Point on yourself before you point others. Do some reflection against yourself. Better still, know yourself better first. Almost 16 years of living, I've experienced many things in life. I'm grateful as it helps me to know what to do and not do in future. Life is actually fair. It's just based on how you control it. You've made it unfair. Be patient and good things might happen. All the best. I'm just bored. So I'm just sharing my point of views. :) Labels: I just want you to notice me 2:52:00 PM
|
Profile *Ami&Han! Loving 20th ♥ Stalk my life but don't ever complain on what I do. I'm me , you can't change that fact. Enjoying life while I still can. :D Taggy! |