★♥ Amirah.
For miracles to happen as destiny
Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sick > Headache > Sore throat > Bad cough > More sore throat > Absent from school. Pfft! Hello hello. Today I'm absent from school. I may not look sick but only I know how I feel. Some people just won't understand and they will go all over the limits. When they reached their limits, they will want to embarrass us in front of everyone. Tsk. I won't elaborate more. Now at home alone. Had my breakfast. Toasted nutella with bread! Haha! My all time favourite dessert now. It's delicious. Now I'm hungry for some rice. Daddy asked me to cook rice. Guess I should be doing that now. Okay, bye. :)

P.S Music up loud, Sing like mad. Fuhh! Powerrrrr. :D

Labels:

1:06:00 PM

Profile

Photobucket

*Ami&Han!

Loving 20th ♥
Stalk my life but don't ever complain on what I do. I'm me , you can't change that fact. Enjoying life while I still can. :D

Taggy!