★♥ Amirah.
For miracles to happen as destiny
Friday, February 4, 2011

Hello. First thing first, I wanna wish a HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY to my baby girl here. 10 years of friendship and we're still counting. Yuyu, you're 16 already. There's still a long way to go in future. You're strong, so act like one. Everyone wants to see you happy, bay. If things are fated to be this way, you just need to carry on with life. Enjoy your special day. No tears. If tears of joy okay laa tu. Smile alright? We all love you so much! :D
Good morning, people! I woke up so early. Damn "you" for calling me early in the morning! Don't know people sleeping uh? Tsk. Eaten my medicine yesterday and I think I'm feeling much better now. Later on will be celebrating Yuyu's birthday. I didn't get anything for her. :( Hope she don't mind.

When you love someone so much and you give all your hopes on them, you'll end up crushing. You tried to prove that not all guys/girls are the same. Being able to stand up strong for so long proves it right. It hurts to see someone you love, love someone else and they end up being with them and not you. How you wish the one who make them happy was you. Nothing could be done but life has to go on. Move on. Who knows you'll might find someone/something better on your journey towards life. Just a random short paragraph. :)

Labels: ,

8:38:00 AM

Profile

Photobucket

*Ami&Han!

Loving 20th ♥
Stalk my life but don't ever complain on what I do. I'm me , you can't change that fact. Enjoying life while I still can. :D

Taggy!