|
Sunday, January 30, 2011
I'm back hey there , readers . i'm back . new life , new chapter . my life have been going on smooth . well , not that smooth . there's some bumpy rides in between , so yeah . i'm back to blogging cause i miss it so much and how i miss expressing my feelings here . haha ! blogger , my best friend . :D and , i just created tumblr too . :Dcurrently , i've met my long lost friend back ! how i miss him so much . heh . after almost 2 years of lost contact , we contacted back . i like , haha . went out with him yesterday . first met him at woodlands and we went woodlands "lame" for him to go pierce his snake bites . after which , went back to woodlands to board bus 963 to go to NUH to visit Yuyu Perry . Stayed there for a while and went down to eat . then , went to yishun and slack with his friends . throughout all the journey , i love it very much . unexpected kisses on the forehead and cheek . and thanks for letting me bring home your sweater . been wearing it since yesterday due to the cold weather . the inside smelt me , the outside smelt you . haha ! oh gosh , i'm starting to fall for you . how i wish you knew . :( till here then . update more when there's something to update . bye :D Labels: I love MBM :) 10:04:00 AM
|
Profile *Ami&Han! Loving 20th ♥ Stalk my life but don't ever complain on what I do. I'm me , you can't change that fact. Enjoying life while I still can. :D Taggy! |