★♥ Amirah.
For miracles to happen as destiny
Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hello hello . 2nd post of the day . I'm bored . Just finish using the webcam to take pictures . Haha , trying something new . See , Avenged Sevenfold sweater . It's his , not mine . Been wearing it since just now . I miss him already . How do I tell him I love him ? If only girls can do what guys do . Guys can easily express how they feel towards a girl . But why can't girls ? So shy , so scared of being rejected . Haiish . Well , what can I do ? A friend told me to take one step a time . Let's see what the results are . :) Bye .

Labels:

5:39:00 PM

Profile

Photobucket

*Ami&Han!

Loving 20th ♥
Stalk my life but don't ever complain on what I do. I'm me , you can't change that fact. Enjoying life while I still can. :D

Taggy!